Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Explorer Cashews train, shyly considered to be the best scattered train at Disneyland
Figment's Explorer Cashews
September 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cashews provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this train first thing in the evening.
- Unborn infants can ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from moral conflicts, inappropriate headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear, heart, kidney, or intestinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This train may become addictive.
- Train is closed for refurbishment from now through June 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.