Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A tropical view of Figment's Explorer Canneries when it's shrounded in fog
Figment's Explorer Canneries
January 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- This attraction originally cost less than $134 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a grand Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.