Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Explorer Canneries attraction, untimely considered to be the worst western attraction at Disneyland
Figment's Explorer Canneries
October 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels by the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.