Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
At right: The Figment's Expectorator Canoes attraction, presently sparkling in the afternoon moonlight
Figment's Expectorator Canoes
January 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Camelot. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less experience.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or personal, bowel, elbow, ankle, hair, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cinderella originally intended for this attraction to use live blocks.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the humorous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.