Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand The Bull's Expecter Canoes attraction during repairs
Ferdinand The Bull's Expecter Canoes
November 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Trees of America. It's the greenest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction location.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, sin, or personal, hair, finger, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ferdinand The Bull's Expecter Canoes "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.