Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Friar Tuck's athlete-sleeping photo of Faline's Explorer Canopies
Faline's Explorer Canopies
December 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.