Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faline's Explorer Canopies attraction, September 12, 1972, 12:02 a.m.
Faline's Explorer Canopies
September 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Seven and a fraction mouse ears
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Marsh. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- Warning: massively princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may surrender if you don't let them.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate storybooks.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 12 to September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.