Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Esmeralda's Explorer Canopies thrill ride as seen from the top of a university
Esmeralda's Explorer Canopies
December 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Mexico. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to run to this thrill ride as much as a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, emotional baggage, or spinal, intestinal, clothing, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Thrill ride is closed for refurbishment from August 24 through December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.