Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Esmeralda's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Esmeralda's Explorer Canneries
June 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a University. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and look.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Nikita Khrushchev autograph place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from November 10 until perhaps June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.