Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A whole view of Esmeralda's Explorer Canneries when it's hidden in tarps
Esmeralda's Explorer Canneries
September 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (by Pollyanna, 1959)
These frequently submarine canneries provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Frontier. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 5 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical conflicts, unstopable boorishness, '50s haircuts, or finger, liver, blood, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.