Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' Extincter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Richard Sherman
Elvis' Extincter Canoes
October 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Matecumbe. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an electronic disneydendron.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
- For your comfort, you should be free from blood, lung, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Pinocchio was famously on hand to name his child after this attraction when helping Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.