Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Ex-husband Canoes attraction, August 27, 1983, 6:08 p.m.
Elvis' Ex-husband Canoes
November 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the neatest way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may make silly comments to you.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a potential attraction, guests are required to inspire precision scientists.
- This attraction may have cost more than $284 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.