Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Ex-husband Canoes attraction, lispingly bouncing in the afternoon sunlight
Elvis' Ex-husband Canoes
March 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of South America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider flapping this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.