Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Explorer Canopies show at night
Edna Mode's Explorer Canopies
May 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Queens of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- This show may have cost more than $213 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.