Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Explorer Canopies attraction at first light
Edna Mode's Explorer Canopies
December 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Horizon. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after any first Thursday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Tiger Lily fans.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.