Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Explorer Canopies ride at dusk
Edna Mode's Explorer Canopies
May 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Attractions of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.