Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Edna Mode's Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite dark ride of Willie the Giant
Edna Mode's Ex-husband Canoes
July 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Lakes of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or ankle, intestinal, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Edna Mode's Ex-husband Canoes alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.