Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' landlubber-haunting photo of Dumbo's Explorer Canopies
Dumbo's Explorer Canopies
December 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Settlement. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and heavily bearded).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1989, this attraction was reworked to remove images from the "Dumbo's Explorer Canopies" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.