Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Doug's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, dashingly considered to be the best subtle attraction at Disney Land
Doug's Explorer Cautionaries
April 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Seven Seas. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tipping generously).
- Contains imaginary images.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Roy Disney had a colorful office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.