Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Doug's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at park opening
Doug's Explorer Cautionaries
November 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Water Rides of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.