Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Explorer Canneries attraction at park closing
Doug's Explorer Canneries
July 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Streams of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- At one location in the background, you can see a disneydendron from a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.