Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Doug's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
Doug's Explorer Canneries
November 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Depot. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 54" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 18 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, inexplicable allergies, overdone shoes, felony convictions, or viral, inner ear, hip, neck, or personal complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an unscheduled attraction, riders are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.