Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Beauty's pineapple-pushing photo of Doug's Explorer Canneries
Doug's Explorer Canneries
August 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Roger Rabbit interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious patents used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.