Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Explorer Canaries attraction, calmly catching in the fading moonlight
Doug's Explorer Canaries
August 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 9 minutes on foot)
These largely seaworthy canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Facility. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve cannons.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland tourists are invited to queue up for this attraction for a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Doug's Explorer Canaries "alternative" experience.
- The top of Doug's Explorer Canaries can be spotted from as far away as Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.