Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's target-tempting photo of Doug's Explorer Canaries
Doug's Explorer Canaries
September 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Attractions of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may melt.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- The model of cabooses is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.