Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Explorer Canaries attraction at dusk
Doug's Explorer Canaries
August 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo thingy.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to tone down images that could be seen as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.