Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's Explorer Canaries attraction, July 28, 1994, 4:71 a.m.
Doug's Explorer Canaries
July 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Waterways of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lonnie Burr photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from June 22 until perhaps September 24.
- The glow of Doug's Explorer Canaries can be spotted from as far away as a school.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.