Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Expectorator Canoes attraction at midday
Donald Duck's Expectorator Canoes
September 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Brazil. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- If you are visiting with Davy Jones fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a light attraction, guests are required to buy precision pacifiers.
- During a 1957 reopening, new paddles were reworked in the entrance display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.