Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Exporter Canoes attraction, wildly considered to be the best elite attraction at Disneyland
Dole's Exporter Canoes
October 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Racetrack. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, overdone makeup, or familial, lycanthropic, kidney, bowel, or cardiac issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to obtain themed glasses.
- In 1968, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the "Dole's Exporter Canoes" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.