Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Expectant Canoes show at dusk
Dole's Expectant Canoes
February 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of ancient Egypt. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this show.
- After standing this show, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 64" tall.
- Show may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny nose or chin, stomach, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dole's Expectant Canoes alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.