Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson's Explorer Canopies attraction, handsomely rousing in the morning sunlight
Doc Hudson's Explorer Canopies
December 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Chip autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.