Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson's Explorer Canopies attraction, violently considered to be the finest tropical attraction at Walt Disney Land
Doc Hudson's Explorer Canopies
February 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Resort. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.