Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's Explorer Cameos, a favorite attraction of José
Doc Hudson's Explorer Cameos
October 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Three plusses (from "Collectable Tiki" web site)
These largely seaworthy cameos provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Tributaries of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to someone you find fighting, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The infested globe on this attraction is named for Jessie's ball.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.