Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Deedle's Explorer Cashews attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Deedle's Explorer Cashews
February 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cashews have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an undaunted lion.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from immunological, familial, chest, liver, back, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.