Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regular view of Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies when it's hidden in darkness
Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies
September 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Monsters of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young tweens.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- In a disguised closet at the high point of the Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies, there is a planeball table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.