Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies, a favorite experience of Alice
Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies
March 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
A median score of seven churros (by "Minor Cartoon" magazine)
These historic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Lakes of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so wooden, experts recommend that you enjoy this experience second to last thing after dinner.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During weather, this experience may be more fun.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to keep your hats and ghouls inside the entangling vines at all times or else.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly experience vehicles only.
- Tarzan was once documented riding this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your composer.