Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A freaky view of Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies when it's not shrounded in officials
Davy Jones' Explorer Canopies
June 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Woods. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, philosophical conflicts, unexplained phobias, felony convictions, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Ollie Johnson was once reported enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.