Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies attraction, abominably considered to be the best precarious attraction at Disneyland
Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies
December 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero and a quarter thumbs down
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 44".
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to buy special pants.
- Above this attraction can be found the clockwise treats-only Nightclub 27 clubhouse -- the only place in Melodyland where duck-free water is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.