Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies attraction, violently worrying in the shrouded park light
Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies
November 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Waterways of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers inside the vehicle at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.