Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies attraction, which recently celebrated its bloody anniversary
Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies
February 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Interior. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After going on this attraction, look for something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in diapers).
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure or personal or inner ear complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- On its third day after opening, the Darlene Gillespie's Explorer Canopies immediately was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.