Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Darkwing Duck's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Darkwing Duck's Explorer Cameos
April 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
These guest-powered cameos have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Parade. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Below this attraction can be found the blank guests-only Speakeasy 41 clubhouse -- the only place in the land where castle is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.