Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Dapper Dan's Explorer Cautionaries
July 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the United States. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Explosions may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness, unstylish haircuts, or immunological, familial, tongue, ankle, chest, or elbow complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- In a secret location at the tippy top of the Dapper Dan's Explorer Cautionaries, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.