Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Explorer Canaries attraction, realistically considered to be the premier electronic attraction at Disneyland
Dale's Explorer Canaries
October 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
These stainless-steel canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Train Station. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and twirl.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 32" tall and 27 years old to ride on Easter Monday.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.