Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
Dale's Explorer Canaries
December 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the neatest way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.