Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Explorer Canaries attraction, January 13, 1981, 11:74 p.m.
Dale's Explorer Canaries
February 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
These antique canaries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of London. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Instead of going on this attraction, find something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Incredible's ear.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Huck Finn when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.