Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Explorer Canaries attraction at park opening
Dale's Explorer Canaries
July 26, 1962
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or elbow, shoulder, hip, stomach, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.