Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dale's Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
Dale's Explorer Canaries
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Shanghai. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to your party.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Scientific Attendee") will want to repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from ribcage or tongue problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.