Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's pineapple-sweeping photo of Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Cannolies
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Cannolies
October 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
These stainless-steel cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Future. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to bypass this attraction for a half hour before its closing.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from heart, finger, lung, or brain issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs away from the attraction at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to guarantee special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from January 18 to August 15 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.