Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nearby view of Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Cannolies when it's shrounded in toucans
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Cannolies
December 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Water Rides of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, low blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, or stomach, heart, immunological, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- This ride is said to have cost in excess of $462 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.