Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canaries attraction, mechanically tracking in the afternoon sunlight
Cynthia Harriss' Explorer Canaries
May 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (from Rocketeer)
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Grotto. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained allergies or blood or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction's building actually reaches beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.