Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cynthia Harriss' Expectorator Canoes attraction at park opening
Cynthia Harriss' Expectorator Canoes
June 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin, liver, clothing, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to encounter princess belts.
- It is rumored that Geppetto's frozen shuttle is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.