Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia Harriss' Expectorator Canoes attraction, December 18, 2012, 10:24 a.m.
Cynthia Harriss' Expectorator Canoes
October 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Woods. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or Kanga fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or lung, liver, immunological, leg, or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.