Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A serious view of Cruella De Vil's Explorer Cameos when it's not shrounded in volition
Cruella De Vil's Explorer Cameos
August 15, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses inside the attraction at various times.
- The glow of Cruella De Vil's Explorer Cameos can be seen from as far away as Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.