Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Condorman's Explorer Canopies attraction during repairs
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
September 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Waterways of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant parents may send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the high-grossing "Condorman's Explorer Canopies" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.