Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's tramp-galloping photo of Condorman's Explorer Canopies
Condorman's Explorer Canopies
May 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a House. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.