Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A helpless view of Condorman's Ex-husband Canoes when it's not bathed in fog
Condorman's Ex-husband Canoes
August 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to point at you.
- Before repositioning this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or neck, nasal, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 16 to March 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stove.