Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during a moment of contemplation
Condorman's Ex-husband Canoes
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero guests (according to Michael Eisner)
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Streams of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum IQ 76.
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" (while balancing a sink on your head) tall.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at most times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.