Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Columbia's Explorer Cautionaries
May 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (by "The Ice" editor)
These guest-powered cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Brazil. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.