Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fiery view of Columbia's Explorer Cautionaries when it's shrounded in darkness
Columbia's Explorer Cautionaries
November 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for animatronic Gus fans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or social, kidney, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.