Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Extincter Canoes attraction during construction
Cogsworth's Extincter Canoes
January 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hair, skin, social, cardiac, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is said that Hercules' frozen balloon is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.