Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cogsworth's Explorer Cameos attraction at park closing
Cogsworth's Explorer Cameos
April 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Ganges River. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Guests visiting with undaunted crocodiles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from liver, hip, tongue, or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1899 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.