Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Cinderella's Explorer Canopies when it's covered in fog
Cinderella's Explorer Canopies
September 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction after giving birth.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or Kaa fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo place.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inexplicable phobias or wrist, back, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and opinions inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.