Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Cinderella's Explorer Canopies
June 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seven Mickeys (according to Zorro)
These gigantic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives can find this attraction more than a minute prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 46".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.