Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Canopies experience at park opening
Cinderella's Explorer Canopies
May 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Utopia. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this experience by yourself so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this experience, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Shortest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 4 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this experience may be more fun.
- The letters in "Cinderella's Explorer Canopies" can be scrambled to spell "Srpedcllncneir Eoaaesp Oiexl'r."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.