Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Cashews attraction at park closing
Christopher Robin's Explorer Cashews
November 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero toons (according to "The Joystick" editor)
These antique cashews come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Ganges River. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something longer.
- Pregnant trains may send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or chest, ankle, nasal, finger, or social disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Christopher Robin's Explorer Cashews" can be scrambled to spell "Cnrxbrop Rtrasicreehlseswp 'hehosio."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.