Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries
May 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could point at you.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.