Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries thrill ride during repairs
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries
May 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Studio. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 48".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 27 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, philosophical conflicts, androgynous clothing, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.