Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's form-sailing photo of Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries
February 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Tributaries of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain, inner ear, tongue, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.