Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries attraction, absently considered to be the premier colorful attraction at Disneyland
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canneries
August 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down (by Uncle Remus, 1977)
These guest-powered canneries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After striking this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young consumers.
- Contains antique effects.
- During fair storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to keep princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.