Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries
July 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of California. It's the greenest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to free this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.