Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries
January 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Waterways of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to sing to your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't repeatedly ride this attraction for a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad hail, this attraction may melt.
- No running or churros allowed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.