Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries
November 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Realm. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by tourists.
- Minimum height 29".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from stomach disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique images.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.