Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries dark ride, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries
November 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Tavern. It's the greenest way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to get your picture taken on this dark ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Fess Parker photo location.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.