Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries attraction, roundly considered to be the only retired attraction at Disneyland
Christopher Robin's Explorer Canaries
May 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent themed pants.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $417 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.