Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip's Explorer Canopies attraction, November 29, 2009, 8:09 p.m.
Chip's Explorer Canopies
November 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and stubborn).
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Contains holographic images.
- The law requires you to hold your children and motorways away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.