Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Chip's Explorer Canopies
December 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Magic Kingdom. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may talk to people near you.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to visit this attraction up to an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.