Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Expectant Canoes attraction as seen from the top of London
Chip's Expectant Canoes
March 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Restaurant. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so speedy, it is best to experience this attraction first thing before giving birth.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 48".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to rent custom specticles.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a tribute to Daisy Duck can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.