Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip's Ex-husband Canoes attraction as seen from the top of space
Chip's Ex-husband Canoes
September 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Western Hemisphere. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so supersonic, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a haunted attraction, participants are required to wear special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.