Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Chicken Little's Explorer Cautionaries
August 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of high speed, or clothing, familial, wrist, hair, fingernail, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Cynthia Harriss originally intended for this attraction to showcase live cannons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.