Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Chicken Little's Explorer Cautionaries
December 31, 2008
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Kingdom. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests visiting with frightful sculptures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Tom Sawyer fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Pilot must be at least 42" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or ankle, familial, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.