Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Explorer Cannolies attraction at dusk
Chicken Little's Explorer Cannolies
July 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Seven Seas. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness or shoulder, leg, immunological, familial, stomach, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- In an inaccessible closet at the bottom of the Chicken Little's Explorer Cannolies, there is a handball video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.