Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken Little's Explorer Canaries attraction during construction
Chicken Little's Explorer Canaries
December 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to "Official Pest" newsletter)
These guest-powered canaries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a School. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without getting wet!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may eat if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant parents can ride.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The aristocat was sculpted by Yale Gracey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.