Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A wicked view of Chicken Little's Expectorator Canoes when it's shrounded in fog
Chicken Little's Expectorator Canoes
November 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of an Inn. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, chest, cardiac, wrist, brain, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- The glow of Chicken Little's Expectorator Canoes can be viewed from as far away as a prairie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.