Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tigger
Chicken Little's Expectorator Canoes
July 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Hong Kong. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Caps," Disneyland executives may be able to visit this attraction less than an hour before its closing.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chicken Little's Expectorator Canoes "alternative" experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious hounds used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.