Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Explorer Canopies attraction at dusk
Casey's Explorer Canopies
February 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Earth. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the resort opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.