Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Casey's Explorer Canopies attraction, June 28, 1956, 10:41 p.m.
Casey's Explorer Canopies
November 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, sense something with less people on it.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.