Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Card Walker's Explorer Canopies
April 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These historic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Backstage. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction's building actually extends below the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the lonesome room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.