Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Card Walker's Exfactor Canoes attraction, October 15, 1956, 6:04 p.m.
Card Walker's Exfactor Canoes
March 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a University. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 56".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- Andy Davis was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.