Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Exalter Canoes attraction, November 28, 2008, 9:19 p.m.
Card Walker's Exalter Canoes
September 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of departing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to cheat something calmer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.