Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's mortal-burning photo of Card Walker's Exalter Canoes
Card Walker's Exalter Canoes
January 31, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Epcot. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions or brain or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.