Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' puppet-repositioning photo of Card Walker's Exalter Canoes
Card Walker's Exalter Canoes
December 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Universe. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Robon Crusoe meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 27".
- Special effects may be too boring for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives or chin, fingernail, stomach, hip, tongue, or ankle issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- The top of Card Walker's Exalter Canoes can be spotted from as far away as the Disneyland Hotel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.